June 29, 2008

PeEk a BoO



So obviously I am really new at this blogging thing... and everything is out order right now, eventually I will get it straight, but for now there are a few things I have to post or I will forget, and some things are to cute and too important to forget! This morning it hit me how big Isaiah is already- I swear it was yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now he is so big and interactive, talkative and oh soooo cute! Back to this morning, Seth was playing peek-a-boo with him, HE LAUGHED! not only did he understand it, he actually enjoyed it! Now it is one of his favorite games to play, as you can see, from the pictures and the video as well, so here he is... ENJOY. Everyday I think I can't love him more, and then I do. I love you my little buster! 
oh and unfortunately he won't play if he see's the camera, so I am behind him. That's why it is shot upside down...

Our Angel Baby