January 3, 2009

A little R.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s!


I have to admit... i put this post off even longer than I had to because I'm embarrassed that it has taken me SO long to do this.. and really these are more for me than anything else... just so i can remember the little things. So i missed Isaiah's 9 month post... and now he 
is 10 months! Crazy how fast time has flown by. In the last month or two Isaiah has done a lot of new things. 
  • His first "real" word is... guess.. Ball.  And not only does he say ball, Everything and anything round, or even remotely round is "BA"!
  • HE also throws a ball, and loves to play catch.
  • Whenever music comes on he bobs up and down and dances. It is adorable!
  • Says mom, dad, dog, ball, uh oh, and ouch. He's quite the little genius :)
  • He crawls like a mad man. He is speedy!
  • He stands on his own, and will take a few steps.
  • He walks along the furniture
  • He has learned to throw tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants... he even throws things... I'm sure we should get mad, and eventually we will but right now it's still so cute!
  • He writes with a pencil, and loves to read books. 
  • He is almost completely weened... I still have mixed feelings about this one, I have loved our time together nursing. 
  • He gives the sweetest kisses! If he thinks I am sad he will crawl up to me and open his mouth ... that means he wants to give kisses. 
  • He still loves to play the piano, and has also started singing when music comes on.

{ i love this picture... he has the look of "okay mom, I'll humor you". Oh I love this Boy!! }

Our Angel Baby