August 6, 2008

A little distracted...

My absolute favorite thing to do is anything with Seth and Isaiah, so this last weekend was heaven for me! We spent it at Island Park together and had a blast! On the way back home we decided to take the scenic route and I realized again how blessed I am to just be me. I have the best husband in the whole world that is truly my best friend, he knows me.. all of me, and he still loves me! Sometimes I catch myself just staring at him wondering why of all of the women in the world he picked me... You know those moments when life seems to stand still and everything just pauses... the moments that actually take your breath away. I just feel so blessed and want him to know how much I love him. He is my world, my everything, and I would be nothing without him. ---- ok.. so I got distracted talking about my hubbie, see what I mean!!! So the point of this entry was our trip and the beautiful ride home, and when I say beautiful I mean it! We stopped at Mesa Falls- Ridiculously Gourgeous! and here are the pictures to prove it.

Our Angel Baby