October 28, 2008

Baby Blues?? Really?!

It's been a while since i wrote and i don't even have a good excuse. This post probably isn't the best way to start up again either but oh well... those of you that know me know that i speak my mind whether it's good or bad. So this post isn't one of those make you feel good all over posts- Just tellin' you all straight up. Because let's face it.. sometimes life sucks. But you know what sucks even more? when it sucks for no reason at all. You know those times when you just feel blue and sad for absolutley no reason? When you have every reason in the world to be happy but you're just not?? I thought I got out of the baby blues, and that they weren't gonna get me... I mean really people, isn't 8 months after you give birth a little late to be feelin that!?!?!? Seriously, Today i sat on my couch for 2 hours and didn't move. I just cried. and cried.. and then laughed at how stupid the people were on divorce court ( i know ridiculous that i would even admit to watching that.. but at least it got a little laught out of me.) but then i cried some more. OH, and of all times to be feeling this down! this is one of my favorite times of the year. I just don't get myself sometimes. And yes i am going to use the answer that all men think is a cop out easy excuse to every thing that goes wrong in a woman's life. but here it is... It's the hormones. Being a woman sometimes just plain sucks. SO the whole point of this post is for people to leave any kind of comment that will make me laugh. Anything at all.
Loves, XO

Our Angel Baby