December 3, 2008

Christmas

Christmas... Glowing lights, Candles, Gifts, Snow, Family, Friends, Carols, Santa, Mary, Joseph, A Star, A Manger, Wise Men, and a Sweet New Baby that would become the Savior of the world. This is by far my absolute FAVORITE time of year. There's something different in the air that makes us all a little kinder, a little more patient, a little more loving, and just a little better. There is a kind of magic in the air that makes everything brighter. Something that just lifts our spirits.... and brings out the best in all of us.  As we all know, that something is the gift of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for that sweet gift. His humble birth was only the beginning of His miraculous life. I am so thankful that at least once a year we have the opportunity to reflect on His life and remember Him.
 He is my Savior, my Redeemer, and my Friend.  
*My Christmas Angel* 

Happy Holidays!!!

Our Angel Baby