June 15, 2009

F.A.T.

Can I complain for just a second?  
I'm Depressed. Really Depressed. 
I got on the scale today for the first time in 4 months. 
Ladies-- if you've been pregnant before you know what 4 months can do to your scale right?
I think mines broken. Okay-- I wish it were the scale that were broken.
I officially weigh- right now- more than I have ever weighed. 
YEP- EVER. 
INCLUDING WHEN I WAS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH ISAIAH! 
How far along am I now? 
oh... 7 MONTHS! 
And guess what? Just to make things even better-- 
I'm supposed to be on bed rest now!!! 
Not to mention the pounds that will pile on in the last couple months...
but now I can't even go for my walks!!!
like I said- I'm depressed.
P.S. How in the H-E- double hockey sticks am I supposed to be on bed rest with my hyperactive 15 month old???
Thank Heaven for wonderful friends and family out here. 
UGH. 
okay- I'm done complaining. 
{here's the proof- I'm fat. and as if this picture isn't awful enough-- you can't even see my fat butt!-- this doesn't do my fatness justice.}

Our Angel Baby