June 8, 2009

Morning Stroll

{So maybe this picture is just random and has nothing to do with the post... but he's pretty darn cute.}


Each morning I take a little walk on the pier... And this is what I see



Gorgeous right?
sometimes i get lucky and little man sleeps...
But it always ends with this. There is something extra inspiring about early morning and scripture study. 
I am so thankful for the incredible blessing that come from reading this book daily. I have gained a new love and appreciation since we have moved out here for the scriptures. The comfort and peace they bring is indescribable. My greatest hope as a mother is that I can somehow instill that love in each of my babies. It is truly the only way to find true happiness. 
okay.. okay. I'm almost done.
But really, I want to hear what some of your favorite, or inspiring scriptures are... please share. 
Here's one of mine.
3 Nephi 22:13

And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

Our Angel Baby