July 30, 2009

I see the light--

Where to begin... This is really just going to be a quick post to let everyone know that we are alive and well! We have been staying at my WONDERFUL parents house since we came back from New York (hence the lack of pics and posts) and it has been wonderful! My mom has completely taken over everything for me making it possible for me to keep this little one cookin' for a few more weeks. So a HUGE THANK YOU to her and my family for putting up with me and my crazy moody pregnant self-- (and they thought I was bad as a teenager-- HA! now they know what my poor husband has to deal with)
BUT- there is a light at the end of the tunnel! We move in to my equally wonderful grandma's house in orem (she is on a mission, we miss you grams!!!) on monday, and Baby will be here 3 wks later!!! My due date isn't for 5 more wks... but i'll be lucky if I can make it another 4. He's threatened to make his debut more than once, so here's to keepin the lil' man cookin' a little longer- we'll keep you posted--
out.

Our Angel Baby