September 23, 2011

Purple

Lies, lies, lies.
I know.
But I'm here...
trying again.
Isn't that what life's about?
Trying again?
Here's to new beginnings!
Virtual
HIP BUMP.

See,
-here's the problem-
I've missed SO much that I don't know how, or where to re-begin.
There are SO many important things that are TOTALY post worthy
(ie- Pearl's Birth, Pearl's Blessing, Isaiah's 3rd Birthday, King's 2nd Birthday, Jake's mission call,
Jake leaving on his mission... and more)
And now I don't know what to do.
Do I go back and start over and then never catch up?...
or just go from here.
Like, for instance-
(LIKE, FOR INSTANCE??? what am I- 10?)

My Cougs actually won their game today-
That DEFINITELY deserves a post after last weeks slaughter
So maybe that's all this one will be.
Here's a shout out for my COUGS!
At the beginning of the Holy War I said I bled blue.
at the end I called myself silly;
we all know you can't bleed blue.
Tonight--
Oh tonight.
I'll settle for bleeding purple.

Our Angel Baby